This is the first Easter Brunch for La Galleria 33 in the North End since Gordon Ramsay gave it a makeover on Kitchen Nightmares. Ramsay gave the sister owners the fire to introduce brunch at their classic Italian eatery, which they launched with the help of Chef Alex Sullivan Parker just under a year ago.
Chef Alex is young, vibrant, and studied under Ken Oringer and at Tremont 647. His brunch menu features modern twists on brunch classics including chicken and waffles with cinnamon butter, strawberry mascarpone or Nutella stuffed french toast, bananas foster pancakes, homemade pop tarts and scones, citrus ricotta pancakes and breakfast pizza specials.
Click the image below to see La Galleria 33 brunch menu.
- Cool Down With Our Top Ten Favorite Spring Cocktails - March 20, 2017
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2017
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - January 10, 2017
- Handcrafted Soltado Tequila Debuts at Luxury Supercar Charity Weekend - December 5, 2016
- Botanically Rich Peony Vodka Launches in New York Markets - August 29, 2016
- Toast Vodka Made From Natural Coconut Water Launches In Miami Florida - August 29, 2016
- Celebrate National Rum Day With Fresh Coffee Infused Cocktails - August 15, 2016
- If You Love Whiskey, and You Love Beef, Meet Your New Favorite Snack - August 15, 2016
- National Rum Day Recipes That Make Every Day ‘Tiki’ - August 11, 2016
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016