This is the first Easter Brunch for La Galleria 33 in the North End since Gordon Ramsay gave it a makeover on Kitchen Nightmares. Ramsay gave the sister owners the fire to introduce brunch at their classic Italian eatery, which they launched with the help of Chef Alex Sullivan Parker just under a year ago.
Chef Alex is young, vibrant, and studied under Ken Oringer and at Tremont 647. His brunch menu features modern twists on brunch classics including chicken and waffles with cinnamon butter, strawberry mascarpone or Nutella stuffed french toast, bananas foster pancakes, homemade pop tarts and scones, citrus ricotta pancakes and breakfast pizza specials.
Click the image below to see La Galleria 33 brunch menu.
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015
- Scottish Shortbread Sundae with Blueberry Ice Cream - November 18, 2015
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - November 17, 2015
- Chocolate Meringue Pie Recipe for Your Next Holiday Party! - November 13, 2015
- Neapolitan Trifles Recipe For Your Next Party - November 9, 2015
- Your Next Favorite Icebox Cake Recipe - November 2, 2015
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - November 2, 2015
- Chef Recipes: Flying Fish Bahamas Lionfish Cakes Recipe - October 30, 2015
- Mets and Royals World Series Cocktail Recipes - October 27, 2015