This is the first Easter Brunch for La Galleria 33 in the North End since Gordon Ramsay gave it a makeover on Kitchen Nightmares. Ramsay gave the sister owners the fire to introduce brunch at their classic Italian eatery, which they launched with the help of Chef Alex Sullivan Parker just under a year ago.
Chef Alex is young, vibrant, and studied under Ken Oringer and at Tremont 647. His brunch menu features modern twists on brunch classics including chicken and waffles with cinnamon butter, strawberry mascarpone or Nutella stuffed french toast, bananas foster pancakes, homemade pop tarts and scones, citrus ricotta pancakes and breakfast pizza specials.
Click the image below to see La Galleria 33 brunch menu.
- Cinco De Mayo Just Got A Whole Lot More Refreshing! - April 28, 2016
- Grilled Sea Bass Tacos Recipe From NYC - April 12, 2016
- One of The Most Tasty Pizza Recipes To Come Out Of Your Oven - April 7, 2016
- Your New Favorite Way to Cook Clams: Wood Roasted Clams Recipe - April 6, 2016
- Classic Tex Mex: Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe - March 23, 2016
- Top Five Slimming Cocktails for Summer - March 16, 2016
- Chef Daniel Billheimer’s Chambord Creme Brulee Recipe - February 9, 2016
- Rib Sticking Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Lentil Turkish Bride Soup - January 22, 2016
- Stuffed Avocado Quinoa Salad Recipe To Enjoy During The Big Game - January 18, 2016
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2016