This is the first Easter Brunch for La Galleria 33 in the North End since Gordon Ramsay gave it a makeover on Kitchen Nightmares. Ramsay gave the sister owners the fire to introduce brunch at their classic Italian eatery, which they launched with the help of Chef Alex Sullivan Parker just under a year ago.
Chef Alex is young, vibrant, and studied under Ken Oringer and at Tremont 647. His brunch menu features modern twists on brunch classics including chicken and waffles with cinnamon butter, strawberry mascarpone or Nutella stuffed french toast, bananas foster pancakes, homemade pop tarts and scones, citrus ricotta pancakes and breakfast pizza specials.
Click the image below to see La Galleria 33 brunch menu.
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016
- Grilled Garlic and Summer Squash Skewers with Chimichurri - June 28, 2016
- The Perfect Diet Conscious Burger Recipe For Summer - June 27, 2016
- Ten Independence Day Cocktails For The 4th - June 22, 2016
- Enjoy The July 4th With Some Red, White, & Blue Jello Shots - June 22, 2016
- Top 5 Memorial Day Party Punch Bowl Recipes - May 23, 2016
- Spice Up Memorial Day With These Delicious Sangria Recipes - May 20, 2016
- Cinco De Mayo Just Got A Whole Lot More Refreshing! - April 28, 2016
- Grilled Sea Bass Tacos Recipe From NYC - April 12, 2016
- One of The Most Tasty Pizza Recipes To Come Out Of Your Oven - April 7, 2016