On July 23, from 6-10 pm, for $50 you can get a passport to explore and taste, from Full Tilt to La Teranga to Tutta Bella and more. All you have to do is check in with your payment confirmation at Andaluz starting at 5:00 PM on the day of the event, then start right in.
Even better, proceeds go to support the Rainier Valley Food Bank provide healthy food and vital assistance to over 10,000 low-income Columbia City residents every month.
For the full participating restaurant list, to purchase passports, and more info, check out their Eventbrite page. I know I’ll be dropping by for some fantastic ice cream.
Image credit: Columbia City Chow Down
- Valentine’s Day, Hold (Some of) the Chocolate: Cookies, Marshmallows, and Caramel - February 10, 2014
- How To: Take Better Cell Phone Pictures in Poor Lighting - January 17, 2014
- Visiting Norway: Horseback Riding in the Hills with Os Turridning, Røros - January 15, 2014
- Trekking in the Underground Mines While Visiting Norway - January 14, 2014
- Visiting Norway: Checking in at the Røros Hotell - January 13, 2014
- European Travel Ideas: The Brittania Hotel Spa, Trondheim - January 11, 2014
- Mussels and Tarts at Havfruen, A Trondheim Delicacy - January 10, 2014
- Alaskan Husky Dog Sled Tours Is The Only Way To Visit Norway - December 20, 2013
- Staying Healthy for the Holidays: Drink Your Vitamins, Fruits, and Veggies! - December 4, 2013
- Eat This Now: Kyotofu - September 4, 2013