Just in time for the holidays, Evite will host a Twitter Party tonight (12/19) from 6pm-7pm PT with BevMo to discuss champagne tip, tricks and more. Beverage experts from BevMo and the blogging world, like WineHarlots.com (and @CraveLocal!), will be participating in the conversation, and Evite’s experts have created a Top 5 Champagne Cocktails Infographic to help inspire you to greatness for your next cocktail party.
For inspiration on choosing party themes and what to serve, check out Evite’s New Year’s Eve Champagne Guide.
Come join us as we explore all things bubbly, and grab your chance to win an American Express Gift Card valued at $50, $100 and $150.
Remember to use #bevmobubbly and #cravebubbly to join the conversation, and enter to win a surprise gift from Crave Local, as well!
- Uncork a Culinary Adventure With Ruth’s Chris and Spanish Wine Pairings - February 8, 2016
- Class Up Game Day With Barbecue Friendly Wines - February 5, 2016
- 30 Minute Meals: Beer Braised Barbecue Chicken Sliders - February 3, 2016
- Blackberry Chipotle Red Wine Barbecue Sauce - February 3, 2016
- Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Mini Meatball Sliders - February 3, 2016
- Grilled Fingerlings With Cabernet Ketchup By Winemaker Tom Gore - February 3, 2016
- Wine Review: Tom Gore 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, California - February 3, 2016
- Wine Review: Joseph Phelps Scheurebe 2012, St. Helena - February 3, 2016
- Pigskin and Punch: Party Sized Cocktails for the Big Game - February 3, 2016
- 5 Romantic Cocktails From The World’s Best Hotel Bars - January 24, 2016