“Dine About Town San Francisco” returns this year and is ready to take flight for the second half of its 12th year on June 1-15, 2013.
A total of 111 top San Francisco restaurants are participating, offering a two or three-course lunch menu for $18.95 and/or a three-course dinner menu for $36.95. This pricing can represent up to a 25 percent savings off regularly priced a la carte items.
“June is the perfect time for ‘Dine About Town,’” said Joe D’Alessandro, president and CEO of San Francisco Travel. “The ingredients are as fresh as they can be and the chefs have perfected menus that are seasonal, delicious and still affordable. With 111 restaurants participating, there are more than enough opportunities to try out several places in the next two weeks.”
- Chef Daniel Billheimer’s Chambord Creme Brulee Recipe - February 9, 2016
- Classic Tex Mex: Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe - February 3, 2016
- Rib Sticking Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Lentil Turkish Bride Soup - January 22, 2016
- Stuffed Avocado Quinoa Salad Recipe To Enjoy During The Big Game - January 18, 2016
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2016
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - January 3, 2016
- How To Make Delicious Thin Mint Cookies From Home - December 15, 2015
- The Perfect Wine & Pie Pairings To Satisfy Your Holiday Guests - December 8, 2015
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015