“Dine About Town San Francisco” returns this year and is ready to take flight for the second half of its 12th year on June 1-15, 2013.
A total of 111 top San Francisco restaurants are participating, offering a two or three-course lunch menu for $18.95 and/or a three-course dinner menu for $36.95. This pricing can represent up to a 25 percent savings off regularly priced a la carte items.
“June is the perfect time for ‘Dine About Town,’” said Joe D’Alessandro, president and CEO of San Francisco Travel. “The ingredients are as fresh as they can be and the chefs have perfected menus that are seasonal, delicious and still affordable. With 111 restaurants participating, there are more than enough opportunities to try out several places in the next two weeks.”
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2017
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - January 10, 2017
- Handcrafted Soltado Tequila Debuts at Luxury Supercar Charity Weekend - December 5, 2016
- Botanically Rich Peony Vodka Launches in New York Markets - August 29, 2016
- Toast Vodka Made From Natural Coconut Water Launches In Miami Florida - August 29, 2016
- Celebrate National Rum Day With Fresh Coffee Infused Cocktails - August 15, 2016
- If You Love Whiskey, and You Love Beef, Meet Your New Favorite Snack - August 15, 2016
- National Rum Day Recipes That Make Every Day ‘Tiki’ - August 11, 2016
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016
- Grilled Garlic and Summer Squash Skewers with Chimichurri - June 28, 2016