“Dine About Town San Francisco” returns this year and is ready to take flight for the second half of its 12th year on June 1-15, 2013.
A total of 111 top San Francisco restaurants are participating, offering a two or three-course lunch menu for $18.95 and/or a three-course dinner menu for $36.95. This pricing can represent up to a 25 percent savings off regularly priced a la carte items.
“June is the perfect time for ‘Dine About Town,’” said Joe D’Alessandro, president and CEO of San Francisco Travel. “The ingredients are as fresh as they can be and the chefs have perfected menus that are seasonal, delicious and still affordable. With 111 restaurants participating, there are more than enough opportunities to try out several places in the next two weeks.”
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016
- Grilled Garlic and Summer Squash Skewers with Chimichurri - June 28, 2016
- The Perfect Diet Conscious Burger Recipe For Summer - June 27, 2016
- Ten Independence Day Cocktails For The 4th - June 22, 2016
- Enjoy The July 4th With Some Red, White, & Blue Jello Shots - June 22, 2016
- Top 5 Memorial Day Party Punch Bowl Recipes - May 23, 2016
- Spice Up Memorial Day With These Delicious Sangria Recipes - May 20, 2016
- Cinco De Mayo Just Got A Whole Lot More Refreshing! - April 28, 2016
- Grilled Sea Bass Tacos Recipe From NYC - April 12, 2016
- One of The Most Tasty Pizza Recipes To Come Out Of Your Oven - April 7, 2016