“Dine About Town San Francisco” returns this year and is ready to take flight for the second half of its 12th year on June 1-15, 2013.
A total of 111 top San Francisco restaurants are participating, offering a two or three-course lunch menu for $18.95 and/or a three-course dinner menu for $36.95. This pricing can represent up to a 25 percent savings off regularly priced a la carte items.
“June is the perfect time for ‘Dine About Town,’” said Joe D’Alessandro, president and CEO of San Francisco Travel. “The ingredients are as fresh as they can be and the chefs have perfected menus that are seasonal, delicious and still affordable. With 111 restaurants participating, there are more than enough opportunities to try out several places in the next two weeks.”
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015
- Scottish Shortbread Sundae with Blueberry Ice Cream - November 18, 2015
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - November 17, 2015
- Chocolate Meringue Pie Recipe for Your Next Holiday Party! - November 13, 2015
- Neapolitan Trifles Recipe For Your Next Party - November 9, 2015
- Your Next Favorite Icebox Cake Recipe - November 2, 2015
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - November 2, 2015
- Chef Recipes: Flying Fish Bahamas Lionfish Cakes Recipe - October 30, 2015
- Mets and Royals World Series Cocktail Recipes - October 27, 2015