Pintley, the app all about beer, has invited everyone to come check out Brickyard Brewing’s brand new Chocolate Oatmeal Stout on Thursday, July 25th at Dante’s! This new release from the one-year-old Woodinville brewery has flavors of dark chocolate and coffee, and they’ll be serving it alongside the last keg of the limited Bourbon Barrel Oak Oatmeal Stout, as well as their 7.4% ABV citrusy IPA and malty Stone’s Throw Pale Ale.
From 7 to 10 pm, Brickyard Founder Joe Montero will be there with free glassware and some gift cards for free flights at the brewery. This event is free to attend, pay as you drink, but with a good beer and a great crowd it’s sure to be a fun night. And it’s a chance to relive your college days, but with significantly better brews.
To learn more about the beers they’re offering and to RSVP, check out their Eventbrite page.
Image: Tacoma Craft Beer Festival
- Pumpkins Take Over at the 9th Great Pumpkin Beer Festival - October 1, 2013
- The Trophy Cupcakes Book Launch Party Brings On The Cupcakes - September 27, 2013
- Taste Local Cheeses at the Washington Artisan Cheesemakers Festival - September 23, 2013
- Join Slow Food Whidbey Island for Taste of Whidbey 2013 - September 20, 2013
- The Bellevue Collection Fashion Week Returns, Revealing Fall Trends for 2013 - September 3, 2013
- Wild Ginger Brings Asian Flair to Labor Day Weekend - August 21, 2013
- Apples to Ale: Yakima Valley’s Festive Fall Events - August 20, 2013
- Kickstarter of the Week: Genki-Su’s Japanese Tart Tonic - August 19, 2013
- The Northwest Tequila Fest Brings the Tequila to Fremont - August 14, 2013
- Take Bainbridge Island by Bicycle at Vidi, Vino, Bici - August 13, 2013