The Bellevue Strawberry Festival returns this summer, featuring entertainment, great food, and lots of strawberry themed fun for all.
When: June 22 – 23, 2013
Where: Eastside Heritage Center
Location: Crossroads Park, NE 8th Street & 164th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98008
Time: Saturday 10am-8pm/Sunday 10am -5pm
Family-Friendly Fun With A Taste Of History – Join the Eastside Heritage Center in celebrating the region’s agricultural heritage, as well as its diverse cultural past, present and future. Featuring exciting entertainment, delicious food, fresh strawberry shortcake, over 70 craft & merchandise vendors, hands-on history experiences, a classic auto show, and tons of family fun with games, face painting, pony rides, rock climbing, trains, inflatable bouncers, and much more!
Source: Bellevue Washington Tourism.
- It’s Pool Season: Miami Cocktails Launches New RTD Line For Summer - May 18, 2016
- Getting Healthy: Blueberry Almond Smoothie - May 12, 2016
- Sweet and Spicy – Margarita Pairing for Cinco De Mayo - May 2, 2016
- Mexican Sopes Recipe – Fried Corn Cakes - May 2, 2016
- Chef Barret Beyer’s Tequila Flamed Tiger Shrimp Bruschetta - April 29, 2016
- Earth Day Gift Guide: 10 Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint - April 21, 2016
- Earth Month Recipe: Hand Made Green Ravioli - April 21, 2016
- Food and Wine: Roy Yamaguchi’s Pacific Inspired Wine Pairing Dinner April 20th - April 18, 2016
- A Spicy Shrimp Ravioli Recipe by Food Network Chef Eric Levine - April 13, 2016
- Shake It Up: 5 Easy Beer Cocktails for National Beer Day - April 6, 2016