The Bellevue Strawberry Festival returns this summer, featuring entertainment, great food, and lots of strawberry themed fun for all.
When: June 22 – 23, 2013
Where: Eastside Heritage Center
Location: Crossroads Park, NE 8th Street & 164th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98008
Time: Saturday 10am-8pm/Sunday 10am -5pm
Family-Friendly Fun With A Taste Of History – Join the Eastside Heritage Center in celebrating the region’s agricultural heritage, as well as its diverse cultural past, present and future. Featuring exciting entertainment, delicious food, fresh strawberry shortcake, over 70 craft & merchandise vendors, hands-on history experiences, a classic auto show, and tons of family fun with games, face painting, pony rides, rock climbing, trains, inflatable bouncers, and much more!
Source: Bellevue Washington Tourism.
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - January 9, 2017
- Kid Friendly Coconut Eggnog Recipe (And One For Adults) - December 20, 2016
- Holiday Gift Guide: Crave Local’s Best Wines of The Year - December 19, 2016
- 5 Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes To Enjoy All Winter Long - December 14, 2016
- Chef Recipes: Winter Pumpkin Soup - December 13, 2016
- Classic Cocktails With a Twist: Eggnog Three Ways for National Eggnog Day - December 10, 2016