The Bellevue Strawberry Festival returns this summer, featuring entertainment, great food, and lots of strawberry themed fun for all.
When: June 22 – 23, 2013
Where: Eastside Heritage Center
Location: Crossroads Park, NE 8th Street & 164th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98008
Time: Saturday 10am-8pm/Sunday 10am -5pm
Family-Friendly Fun With A Taste Of History – Join the Eastside Heritage Center in celebrating the region’s agricultural heritage, as well as its diverse cultural past, present and future. Featuring exciting entertainment, delicious food, fresh strawberry shortcake, over 70 craft & merchandise vendors, hands-on history experiences, a classic auto show, and tons of family fun with games, face painting, pony rides, rock climbing, trains, inflatable bouncers, and much more!
Source: Bellevue Washington Tourism.
- Ruth’s Chris’ Creamed Spinach in Bechamel Sauce - November 23, 2015
- How to Choose the Best Red Wines to Go With Thanksgiving and Holiday Dinners - November 22, 2015
- Farmer’s Market Vegetable Quiche Recipe from 2 Sparrows - November 5, 2015
- Celebrate Spanish Wines with Sherry Week - November 1, 2015
- Here Comes Fall: Sonoma Cider Debuts Two New Flavors - October 30, 2015
- How to Make a Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie - October 30, 2015
- Chef Recipes: Winter Pumpkin Soup - October 29, 2015
- Disney’s Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Returns for 6th Year - October 8, 2015
- Celebrate Wines of the World: Ruth’s Chris’ 90+ Points Wine Dinner - October 8, 2015
- 5 Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes for Fall - October 6, 2015