The Bellevue Strawberry Festival returns this summer, featuring entertainment, great food, and lots of strawberry themed fun for all.
When: June 22 – 23, 2013
Where: Eastside Heritage Center
Location: Crossroads Park, NE 8th Street & 164th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98008
Time: Saturday 10am-8pm/Sunday 10am -5pm
Family-Friendly Fun With A Taste Of History – Join the Eastside Heritage Center in celebrating the region’s agricultural heritage, as well as its diverse cultural past, present and future. Featuring exciting entertainment, delicious food, fresh strawberry shortcake, over 70 craft & merchandise vendors, hands-on history experiences, a classic auto show, and tons of family fun with games, face painting, pony rides, rock climbing, trains, inflatable bouncers, and much more!
Source: Bellevue Washington Tourism.
- The Perfect Spring Time Soup: Cream of Broccoli With Lemon - March 22, 2017
- From Bunnies to Peeps, Chicks, and Chocolate Eggs: Our Top 5 Easter Treats for Spring - March 22, 2017
- Taste the Rainbow with Spring Cocktails from New York City’s Finest Bartenders - March 8, 2017
- Deviled ‘Spring’ Eggs by Chef David Vandenabeele - March 2, 2017
- How to Drink $1200: The Billionaire Margarita - February 21, 2017
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Margarita Recipe: Pairing Chocolate with Tequila - February 20, 2017
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017