The Bellevue Strawberry Festival returns this summer, featuring entertainment, great food, and lots of strawberry themed fun for all.
When: June 22 – 23, 2013
Where: Eastside Heritage Center
Location: Crossroads Park, NE 8th Street & 164th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98008
Time: Saturday 10am-8pm/Sunday 10am -5pm
Family-Friendly Fun With A Taste Of History – Join the Eastside Heritage Center in celebrating the region’s agricultural heritage, as well as its diverse cultural past, present and future. Featuring exciting entertainment, delicious food, fresh strawberry shortcake, over 70 craft & merchandise vendors, hands-on history experiences, a classic auto show, and tons of family fun with games, face painting, pony rides, rock climbing, trains, inflatable bouncers, and much more!
Source: Bellevue Washington Tourism.
- Drinking ‘Pink’: Soltado Tequila Kicks off ‘Cocktails for a Cause’ - October 17, 2016
- Orlando Wine Events: Christner’s Prime Steak To Host Chateau Ste. Michelle Dinner October 21st - October 12, 2016
- Spirit Review: Toast Vodka - September 30, 2016
- Gluten Free Fall Cocktails That Will Do More Than Just Keep You Warm! - September 11, 2016
- Salmon, Cucumber & Kale Quinoa Salad with Lemon Dill Tahini Ranch - September 11, 2016
- Spirits Review: Peony Vodka - September 7, 2016
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - August 29, 2016
- Late Summer Appetizer: Charcuterie With Pickled Pear Crostini - August 27, 2016
- Back To School: Modern Zinc Antimicrobial Sheets - August 24, 2016
- Back to School: Better Sleep with Sonno Bed Mattress - August 24, 2016