On June 30th, AniChe Cellars is turning into an Impressionist masterpiece. The first of four in the Garden Party Series at AniChe Cellars, and inspired by early 20th Century cooking and Monet’s own personal cookbook, you will dine on a prix fixe 7 course meal of Provencal cuisine paired with AniChe Cellars wine. From cocktails to music, to dessert and lawn games, it’s sure to be a magical evening. Special guests from local businesses from the area will also be joining in.
Even better, your night will help others, as 5% of all ticket sales will go to a local non-profit organization, HAVEN (Help Against Violent Encounters Now!), which “advocates for victims and survivors of domestic violence.”
Tickets are $100, or $175 per couple. To purchase tickets and for more information, visit the Garden Party Series’s Facebook page.
- Pumpkins Take Over at the 9th Great Pumpkin Beer Festival - October 1, 2013
- The Trophy Cupcakes Book Launch Party Brings On The Cupcakes - September 27, 2013
- Taste Local Cheeses at the Washington Artisan Cheesemakers Festival - September 23, 2013
- Join Slow Food Whidbey Island for Taste of Whidbey 2013 - September 20, 2013
- The Bellevue Collection Fashion Week Returns, Revealing Fall Trends for 2013 - September 3, 2013
- Wild Ginger Brings Asian Flair to Labor Day Weekend - August 21, 2013
- Apples to Ale: Yakima Valley’s Festive Fall Events - August 20, 2013
- Kickstarter of the Week: Genki-Su’s Japanese Tart Tonic - August 19, 2013
- The Northwest Tequila Fest Brings the Tequila to Fremont - August 14, 2013
- Take Bainbridge Island by Bicycle at Vidi, Vino, Bici - August 13, 2013