American Junkie’s second level will come to life as the stage ignites every Wednesday to include some of the country’s most sought-after performers along with up-and-coming artists. Live sets from bands spanning across genres from pop to punk, rock and country will be knocking the retractable roof off before Chicagoans can even say ‘TGIF’.
Whether music-goers are seated at the 360 degree bar or lounging at one of the booths, the high fidelity quality of the sound system ensures clarity and precision for any beat. Each live performance will perform on American Junkie’s hand-crafted 8 foot by 16 foot stage.
For a complete list of performances, click here. Trust us…you won’t want to miss a Wednesday night! Live music is from 6:00-9:00p.m. and table reservations are required and can be accepted at Travis@americanjunkiechi.com
15 West Illinois Street
Chicago, IL 60654
- Mother’s Day Brunch, Lunch and Dinner Specials in Chicago - May 6, 2015
- Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet and Flowers at Pinstripes - May 1, 2015
- Weber Grill Sizzles on Easter Sunday - March 30, 2015
- Pinstripes Offers a Hoppin’ Good Time on Easter Sunday - March 30, 2015
- An Irish Twist on a Classic Grill Favorite & House-Smoked Corned Beef - March 11, 2015
- Love at First ‘Bite’ (Cheesy, but it’s true) - January 27, 2015
- Fall in Love with Weber Grill’s Valentine’s Day Menu Specials & Tableside Roses - January 27, 2015
- Pinstripes New Year’s Eve Celebration for All Ages Two Balloon Drops, Champagne Toast, Party Favors & Live Music - December 10, 2014
- Bowl a Turkey and Get a Turkey at Pinstripes This November - November 12, 2014
- Halloween ‘Ball’ at Pinstripes With Complimentary Trick or Treating - October 13, 2014