American Junkie’s second level will come to life as the stage ignites every Wednesday to include some of the country’s most sought-after performers along with up-and-coming artists. Live sets from bands spanning across genres from pop to punk, rock and country will be knocking the retractable roof off before Chicagoans can even say ‘TGIF’.
Whether music-goers are seated at the 360 degree bar or lounging at one of the booths, the high fidelity quality of the sound system ensures clarity and precision for any beat. Each live performance will perform on American Junkie’s hand-crafted 8 foot by 16 foot stage.
For a complete list of performances, click here. Trust us…you won’t want to miss a Wednesday night! Live music is from 6:00-9:00p.m. and table reservations are required and can be accepted at [email protected]
15 West Illinois Street
Chicago, IL 60654
- Mother’s Day Brunch, Lunch and Dinner Specials in Chicago - May 6, 2015
- Weber Grill Sizzles on Easter Sunday - March 30, 2015
- An Irish Twist on a Classic Grill Favorite & House-Smoked Corned Beef - March 11, 2015
- Fall in Love with Weber Grill’s Valentine’s Day Menu Specials & Tableside Roses - January 27, 2015
- Here’s the Scoop: Falafill Teams up with Yogurt for Mediterranean Flavors - October 1, 2014
- Oktoberfest Hits the North Shore at Glenview Haus’ 3rd Annual Tent Party - August 25, 2014
- MAS Launches Weekend Mexican Brunch in the West Loop - August 25, 2014
- Falafill “Unwraps” National Chefs Participating in ‘Guest Chef Series’ - May 27, 2014
- TL’s “Cinco de Sushi” Mexican-Inspired Roll for Cinco de Mayo - April 21, 2014
- A “Derby Jubilee” for a Kentucky Derby Viewing Party - April 21, 2014